Monday, November 29, 2010

Cactus in Bangkok!

I have been so busy travelling on work, I really haven't had time to post anything on my blog for quite while. This bit of travel is holiday time as Viveck and I visit Bangkok to stay wih Naeeda and David, and then on to Manila, so I hope I can catch up on some painting! This is a cactus plant I found to post for cactus Monday....I loved the terracota pottery planter and the colours of the leaves complemented it so well! Bangkok is a bright city, full of colour, which get even brighter under a very ot sun!



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting of this cactus and lovely pot! I like the colors! HCM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It looks like a Madagascar Palm. . . I love them! Your watercolors are stunning. HCM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cactus and post Brinda. My goodness you sure get to travel a lot and see so many wonderful things. I think I am jealous. lol

    ❤HCM❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for looking and commenting! ets hope i can share some of this holiday with all of you through my paintings!

    ReplyDelete