Sunday, August 22, 2010

Money plants in the window

Jyoti and I kept wondering what we should do for our Saturday art class, especially since Habib had not come...I had noticed these money plants growing in old teapots on the window above the stairs, and it made a nice picture. So we both sat on the stairs and painted the picture. It was SO hot, but of course Jyoti got a table fan organized and we painted away. I am pleased with the picture and wish I had used better paper. This was just some ordinary local water colour paper! I think I may do a bigger version of this painting as well.
Its wonderful how anything can make a picture. I liked the plants that could be seen through the window as well and have tried to get the light outside and the fact that the money plant is on the window sill which is closer, and the rest is outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment