Sunday, January 3, 2010

Starting the New Year

We are into the New Year! Its a time for me to reflect on all thats gone by and make plans for the coming year. Its a funny sort of time too as I seem to get a lot more reflective at the end of the year and feelings are mixed. At one level I am filled with some regret when I look back on all the things I had thought I would do, friends I would connect with, all my little projects I would finish but have not managed to yet, and at another level the excitement and anticipation of a fresh new year to start with new thoughts and new resolutions! However all in all, it has been an exciting year though, Tash and Suj have got married, we have travelled a lot and a prsonal triumph at being able to climb up to Roopkund! VAANI too seems to be getting sorted...so it is with gratitude and thankfulness that I start this New Year
Am going to convert this blog into a more personal one where I can write my thoughts and musings...

No comments:

Post a Comment